Friday, January 2, 2009

Today~~

Ytd night around 12am going to Yao's house house to slp over night....
really sot right? juz go there for slp oni..


Coz of CCB la... she dun wan fetch me on the next morning then i decide go to Yao's house for a nite..


Today Ciu going to Penang for training 3 month, so 3 of us wake up at early morning n to see sb. off at the bus stop for Ciu Ciu
At 1st i really lazy to wake up de la... coz i cant slp well at Yao's house, around 5 or 6am oni slp..
then... 7.30am gonna wake up to morning call CCB n Yao N Yao's sis!
feel damn slpy n hungry aft wake up...


V going to 1 Utama bus stop n (bla bla bla.... skip it) chit chat wif Ciu at the bus stop while waiting the bus coming...
Around 10.30am the stupid bus finally reach there (late 30min!), n then hug Ciu n watching the bus gone away...
Really 'mm seh tak' Ciu Ciu neh~~ T_T



(CCB, Yao, Ciu)



(Yao n Ciu~)


CCB's car de weeping willow make me sensitivity n itch, my hand all in red dot..
CCB's willow really dirty ar.... yer.....


Aft tat V going to pyramid having breakfast at Kim Gary, tis 2 fellow keep talk nonsense n make me laugh sei
then CCB fetch me go back home,
at tat time i dint feel slpy anymore then on9 to browse net



I found my favorites author Hiyawu make a short movie from the book he write b4 name Poetry Summer 夏日之诗, i want to watch it!!!

The novel very nice leh!


I would like to intro it to my fren... hehe
Xi Yun(yao) ar... u started to read novel lo... be patient to read the book '乞丐囝仔' til finish ar....
i know u can de... haha

1 comment:

  1. hahaha...thanks for ur encourage o..i oso hope i can finish the novel eh..when i finish it..i tell u wat is the ending to prove i really finish it..
    hahaha..

    ReplyDelete