Monday, January 12, 2009

new life..?

hmm, i had moved to ampang for 1 week ald...

Tat day i prepare my stuff,
Feel like a bit.... hmm... i think it is something like sad?..


Mom keep bla bla bla many thing n look like wanna cry out?! err...?
Then my dad... oso dun wan talk wif me...
Even when i sit in the car n leave, my dad oso dint come out from house,
but my sis said dad r feel sad to c me leave here..

Ya.. i think so....

Coz when tues i come back to sunway house, i saw my dad's smile when he saw me...
Although he dint talk much wif me..


(go to the second floor....)


(reach my room lo~)


(erm.. dun c the left side rubbish, let c right side there..)


(here my bed n my table for pc n study)

Finally i have my own room in my life!!!
the room quite small but i like it!
I haven bring my pc yet... T_T


pandan mewah (sis's bf house) is too far from bukit segar (CCB's house) go there to fetch me.
Then CCB keep ask me to live at her house, but i cant.. coz of my dad, he is worried tis worried tat, then...
Anyway, i will try to drive car to college (if possible >"<)



I miss my room, my cat, my parent, my fren,
my old colleague,
n my novel/comic *_*"


I wont feel lonely if i were wif my sis, coz she scare to be alone, im sure tat she will kacau me at all the time =p

ya, my house always dun hav ppl at all the time since when i born out til now, tat y i dun like my house
I dun like the house without human, without the human breathing,sound...

without anything...

2 comments:

  1. ei...ur room not bad ma... quite big oso..i can sleep next to u wat..hahaha..said until so cham like no bed sleep..small until how how how.. quite good ma..facilities are there..the table bigger then mine.. samore got cupboard..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yooo... last time really no bed for me de leh..
    ya la ya la... i know i say wat oso u will scold me 1... better dun say anything.. kaka
    u wan slp mah come to slp wif me la, but u better careful dun kick me out of bed

    ReplyDelete