Thursday, January 1, 2009

31 December '08 at ciu's house

tis year i not going to celebrate at pyramid again....

31/12 tis day i'm wif my all fren at ciu's house, tat is my 1st time celebrate new year wif them....
got ciu, yao, quan, ling hwei, HC, siow wei, siow wei's gf or bf?, chi mei, evon, xue ying, n me


tis is a party for countdown 2009 + farewell ciu going to penang for 3 month

yer~~ I gonna to miss ciu so much.....



v play 'Mah Jiong', 'choh dai di' at 1st... then play true or dare for 1 round...
then siow wei's bf or gf? is the king then she hard to decide wanna call who to do anything... then yao said want evon put her head into quan's belly.. funny~~
v r super very noisy at all the time.
n v drink red wine, heineken, n volca like kampai 1...
but i drink the most... so my face is in pink colour like 唱大戏

i drink drink drink then i feel tat i become a bit blur n hyper...
i'm so weak man... juz a year dint drink beer then feel blur n whole face til my neck oso red jor...
but i still awake ok?? juz a bit hyper oni.....
i oso forgot i drink how many ML for the wine n the beer..
i juz know have many beer n wine inside my stomach n i go to toilet 4 or 5time *not vomit*



c i still can write blog now, i still AWAKE!

tat is the photo v took today ----



(c my face til my neck oso pink n red)


(evon put her head into quan's belly @_@)



(yao, ciu n at the center is HC)



(ciu n yao)



(yao n red red de me)



(no face to c me ar??)


(yao n evon)




(=_= all in blur face..)


(whole gangs, without chi mei n quan)
i gonna to faint soon... beh tahan.. zzZZzz

1 comment: