Wednesday, April 8, 2009

To - junior

TO~ my lovely junior


I know u all r sad, unreconciled..
but u cant go back n change it ald.. it is past ald


every1 also hav win or lose b4, it juz a part of life..
if u always win, u nvr know how does the feel of lose,
on other side is same too.


anyway, u all can try to cry out, eat, sing k, or do wat crazy stuff to release urs unhappy n stress

dun put it in ur heart too long, n dun think so much ald


I know u all put so many hope in this match, now feel dissapointed wif it..
Dun feel so down like the whole world is gone ald, Keep up your spirits!!
{but may poh said it feel like shi lian(love fails?) =.=|||}


: i really dun like to c somebody cry, coz when they cry i really dunno wat can i do ald,
make me flustered..
I love to c u all smile n crazy laughing n talk some nonsense :


Juz Let It go..

No comments:

Post a Comment