Thursday, April 16, 2009

Movie and Book

Morning 10.23am

The msg ringtone wake me up,(forgot to put the shorter ringtone for msg)
Quan suddenly sms to date me at MV watch movie..
Yea, ofcoz ok la, then sms to +2 n tell her no nid fetch me back to ampang,
coz aft hang out wif Quan i will go to sis's company n follow her car back to ampang.

Aft tat call Yin help me booking the ticket of 'Friday The 13th',
sorry i kacau u.. make u wake up on early morning.. >_<"


hmmm, tat movie.. It scared me! o... blood... brutally... argg...



Finally finish watched the movie, Quan decide to have lunch at Pasta Zanmai,
but she cant eat seafood n egg, so juz suggest her eat pasta set tat not included seafood n egg.


(Green Tea and the Peas {dunno call wat name})



(Mine's Unagi Set)


(Quan's Pasta set)


(the whole table)

Today bought 3 book from MPH,
I have bought the most expensive book for tis 3 book....
It cost me RM128.50!
Become poor n poor because always buy novel book..
but i juz cant stop buying book.. =.="





(2volume of 'der Schwarm')


(Continue 'der Schwarm', name 'die Meere')

Author: Frank Schatzing

No comments:

Post a Comment