Thursday, October 30, 2008

thunder storm in my house

Ytd night around 8pm, pei pei n ccb suddenly coming to my house

i sure very happy they come la.... but ho......

they make thunder storm in my house!!
very noisy dao..... my neighbor sms me say i raped by someone izzit? y so noisy til her house oso can hear my voice n frens voice =.=


n searching my bro room n living room, for DVD, comic, foods....
tis 2 gals is treasure hunter ke??

(ccb 'stole my DVD' nono, is 'borrow' la...)
tis 2 gals...........................................................
but i oso found the treasure --
i finally know pei pei's Weakness!!
tat is CAT! wakakaka!!!
i love cat!!

2 comments:

  1. u better go to x!!! use ur stupid cat to scary me! next time u caome my hse i show u my lovely cutie dog dog~~


    ur kai si bread really nice~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. heh! eat my bread..
    ur dog dog oso sot sot xia de, u rmb last time at wei wei's house u let go the golden dog n the dog just come toward to me?!

    ReplyDelete