Thursday, December 2, 2010

I lost my wallet

Recently I were been so forgetful,
forget this and forgot that.

And The Most Idiot is I LOST MY WALLET
What the *
The one who pick up my wallet, you can took my money but..
Can you return back ALL my Card? Shit man..

Take my M'sia Ic for what? Wanna stay at my country huh?

Take my Taiwan Id card for what? You are the taiwanese already either you were the oversea student too, you know it's important to me too. Without it I can't go back to my country.

Take my Atm card for what? You didn't know my password also. It didn't have money too, I haven't transfer money yet.

Take my Health Insurance card for what? You wish to everyday going to hospital?

Take my Student card for what? I don't know you are a student or teacher or a cleaner, but your face won't be same with me right? You wanna borrow library book meh?

Take my photo for what? That was my friend not your friend, you wanna treasure it or pray for something huh?


Now I need to cancel this and that and make a renew card for Id, Atm, student card and bla bla bla... *Troublesome*
ǝdɐɔsǝ ʇ,uɐɔ 'ǝɯɐs ǝɥʇ llıʇs
˙ooʇ ǝɟıl ʍǝu ǝɥʇ uı ǝɹǝʍ ı uɐǝɯ ʇ,usǝop
pı ʍǝu 'pɹɐɔ ʍǝu ɐ ǝʞɐɯ

No comments:

Post a Comment