Wednesday, August 4, 2010

My Trips~ 3in1

It's all about my trips on July.


11/7
Going to 3 beaches - PD,Tajung biru,gold coast

But that day i were having fever, really tired of it.
I did enjoy to having trip with Tpians girls - Su,Lu,Yao and Ciu.
That's was really great.

I've long time didn't laugh and chat with them.





The Ciu, The Lu, The Su and The Yao (L-R)






Ciu's Ben 10 Kite.. The new bf~




Yes My tooth again~


Arrrr... Hot!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
18/7 Taman Pertanian.
This is.. enjoy the nature environment and the bicycle!
But We been lose one's way for around 2hours i think,
actually it is damn near from subang.
After this, we going to eat BAK GUT TEH~ hurray!

My hand and leg muscle is super pain due to the work and the bicycle exercise.

AND I were the driver after that, It's the HELL from the traffic jam time.






--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
24/7 Malacca and PD at night.
With 2 of the Zombie having the trip due to lack of sleep.
Gain experience? Before the trip MUST get sleep to have energy.
Keep drive to far place, How can I TAHAN the Long-distance driving huh?









glow in d dark
more pic from:
http://peipei91.blogspot.com/
XD

It's delightful.


Now, I'm back to taiwan..

No comments:

Post a Comment