Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Day

25th Dec
I do nothing at the Christmas Day, but receive a big present on the morning when i wake up...
somebody might know wat tat mean zzZ

Spending my whole afternoon for pc fb n book book book... ahhh boring..




At the night going to YC with my gang: ming lie, +2, xi yun, quan, ling hwei

but then i get surprise when xi yun sit at my car~!


Look! Tat is my ChrIsmas Present FROM Xi Yun



A Homemake cookies


A Homemake Christmas Card


See my fat bro eat ur cookie til so happy

Thx xi yun~~ I'll treasure it since it was the 1st time u gave the christmas present^^


hey,xi yun u got put any caffeine in the cookies?
I dint sleep for 1 day.. still continue working...
Nvr drink so much coffee in my life....
another present huh?


p.s: i'm kopiko brown coffee promoter

No comments:

Post a Comment