Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Rawang waterfall

22/9
Aft my sis's wedding dinner, the next day i gonna go to waterfall with..
+2, Hsing, ming lie, suet yen, may poh, poh yi, bs, bs's bro n ml's fren (3ppl)


..... tis few day i always be the DRIVER...

Then tat day i still be the Driver to fetch them to Rawang waterfall!

Coz the CCB +2 dun wan drive her car, then last night oni call me to join them..

1 word : 过分!




(L: ming lie, R: CCB+2 "rmb tis pk")


(L: Hsing R: suet yen, me, may poh)






(B4 going to bath...)


(Having dinner at "Sky Garden 天之花园", the food quite nice!)



Aft dinner fetch them go back... then my job is DONE



PS : I think it is mountaineering more then going to waterfall....

3 comments:

  1. not me lais ming lie asked u de a~
    tat day she said like tat de
    "thong hv car o hor,call thong fetch us"......is ming said de a~
    i didn say anythg lor...i juz listen lor,all is ming lir plan de a~~unfair a.....said me like this~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha....i knew u very hapi to b our driver de..wakak

    yala yala....xin ku u la~~

    HsiNG

    ReplyDelete
  3. +2: unla unla, both of u oso same same la...
    Hsing: zzzz... happy? ==" next time pei fun drive.. haha

    ReplyDelete