Monday, May 18, 2009

19 years old!

15th/16th

Thx to all of my fren to wished me..
Thx to all My junior sang the birthday songs at the phone..
Thx to my college classmate wished me by phone call..
Thx to my new fren's at UJS Giant for treat me a lunch..


AND LASTLY THX TO..
MY dearest fren!
Yao, Quan, LH, ML, Ciu

I love the cake tat ur'll make it, love the B'card too^^

"Money's tight, Times are hard, Here your friggin birthday card!"

I like this!! Really!

(the B'card pic will upload on next week)


So, 15th tat day was my 1st time drive car from sunway to happy garden..
NVR drive to the places tat far except sunway area.. Scared me.. ><"
Especially Thx to Yin! Coz i really dun dare to drive alone on night =.=



(It's the cake they make for me..)









-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
16th sat i have to work, so i juz think tat juz a normal day again...
But..
Yao, Quan n Ciu they plan a surprise b'day to me aft i finish work
But..
It fail.. coz i know it ald.. hahaha
ruined by my promoter fren.. no more surprises

At the End v head to Asia Cafe to Yam Cha, all look no mood ald..
Nvm la, Thx for coming too.. ^^


(2nd cup cake, yummy!)

PS: Hare, thx to be the last 1 on last min to wished me again! wakaka

3 comments:

  1. yor!! Don't talk about the sei fei zai edy lor!! Gik sei me lor!! Purposely spoilt the plan!! really $@#$%^**&@#$@!^(##@$!%*%&(*(*&!@!~!#@#$%$^#%&%^&%*(&($%^#@&^*^&*@%^$^&%*^&(*&()*)$^@%%#$!%$#@%!#$%$!#%$ !!!!!
    Deng!!!! Deng deng deng deng!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wa, u mentioned me.

    on d LAST paragraph, still emphasized me as d last one 2 wish u.

    how sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete